DroneGun provides a safe countermeasure against a wide range of drone models. It allows for a controlled management of drone payload such as explosives, with no damage to common drones models or surrounding environment due to the drones generally responding via a vertical controlled landing on the spot, or returning back to the starting point (assisting to track the operator).
Benefits of DroneGun tactical drone jammer:
- Effective coverage: Allows for an up to 2km coverage, in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Portable: Rifle shape with a backpack, one person operation
- Easy to use: no technical training for set up or use required
- Immediate video cease: immediately ceases video transmission back to the drone operator
- Enables investigation: drone remains intact and available for forensic investigation
DroneGun has not been authorized as required by the United States Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”). This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, in the United States, other than to the United States government and its agencies, until such authorization is obtained. The use of DroneGun in the United States by other persons or entities, including state or local government agencies, is prohibited by federal law. Laws limiting the availability of DroneGun to certain types of users may apply in other jurisdictions, and any sales will be conducted only in compliance with the applicable laws.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and NASA report numerous cases of drones flying dangerously close to airports and aircraft, resulting in several near-collisions. As more drones take to the skies, hazardous mid-air encounters will become more likely.
DroneShield provides quick, accurate detection of nearby drones to help airports protect against potential collisions.
Airports use DroneShield to detect drone presence with acoustic sensors deployed around their perimeters. A large acoustic signature database allows DroneShield to distinguish drones from other common noise sources and identify aircraft details. The product easily integrates into existing security systems, sending instant alerts for prompt response when a drone is detected. DroneShield retains data from the for any subsequent legal proceedings.
How DroneShield benefits airports in drone detection:
- Identifies drone activity that is undetectable by other means
- Alerts security teams to type, location and direction of the drone, preserving data from the alert
- Provides advance warning to allow swift, preventative intervention
- Captures and retains alert data for use as digital evidence in legal cases
DroneShield helps commercial facilities, event security, and large-scale venues monitor and secure their surroundings. It is available as a fixed installation or temporary deployment for open-air sites including theme parks, college campuses, office parks, and stadiums. DroneShield integrates into existing security systems for highly accurate detection and real-time alerts.
Drone detection offers more comprehensive protection from terrorists, protesters, vandals, or disruptive fans at commercial sites and public events.
How DroneShield serves commercial facilities, stadiums, and special events:
- Offers three-dimensional monitoring, with coverage on the ground and at heights where human security cannot access
- Preserves alert data as digital evidence for subsequent legal action
- Helps reduce legal liabilities
- Easily portable to temporary locations without extensive infrastructure
- Safeguards spectators and participants from bodily harm or distraction and supplements executive protection of V.I.P.’s
- Protects proprietary footage or information by preventing unauthorized recording and transmission
- Integrates into existing security procedures
Loose regulations on unmanned aircraft make it easy to pilot drones around office complexes, shopping centers, college campuses, film studios, theme parks, and other sites with open airspace. Drones may be disruptive or threaten public safety if an aircraft crashes into a populated area. Their presence may compromise protected information, such as construction on a new attraction, activity on a film set, or research at an office or university facility. Using DroneShield to detect threats in advance, commercial facilities reduce the potential for injury, privacy breaches, and lawsuits.
Rallies, concerts, sporting events, political conventions, protests, parades, film shoots, and other highly visible activity each bring unique risks to public safety and commercial property. Events with high entertainment value or controversy are prime opportunities to spy, harass, harm, or illegally record using drones. Even drone operators with harmless intentions can cause injury if their aircraft accidentally crashes into a crowd.
Event security teams use DroneShield to monitor all dimensions of an event space, on the ground and in the air. DroneShield offers temporary installments for special events,– even in locations with minimal infrastructure, like beaches or golf courses.
Stadiums and Other Large-Scale Venues
Drones can capture a birds-eye view of large-scale exhibitions like football games, concerts, and other major outdoor events. They can freely infiltrate gated environments and avoid capture by security on the ground. This makes consumer aircraft ideal tools for unlicensed recording and transmission of event footage. Drones also cause distraction or risk of bodily harm if they crash in a crowded area.
Stadiums use DroneShield to protect audiences, players, and property. Our acoustic sensors are deployed around exterior and interior perimeters, providing three-dimensional monitoring of stadium grounds and surrounding airspace.
There is growing opportunity for drone use by hostile actors who want to cause large-scale harm or disruption. Small aircraft can easily be used for espionage and delivery of explosives to damage critical infrastructure like nuclear, gas and electric facilities, bridges, dams, communication networks and other assets whose destruction would have debilitating effects on public safety and security.
DroneShield provides accurate, real-time detection of drone presence to protect critical infrastructure from attack or espionage.
Authorities use DroneShield for advance warning of drone activity near critical infrastructure. Using a database with acoustic signatures of drone models, DroneShield accurately distinguishes UASs from other common noise sources. It integrates into your existing security system to provide real-time alerts and location data for rapid response.
How DroneShield serves critical infrastructure:
- Provides real-time alerts, allowing for prompt interception of drones
- Can detect drone flyovers that are used in reconnaissance for a future attack, thwarting an attack mission in its early stages
- Reports location and directional data for the drone, along with drone classification information
- Retains alert data as digital evidence for subsequent legal proceedings
Drones are easy to acquire and operate. This makes them an asset to enemies as they invent new and creative ways to penetrate highly secure environments. Mobility and low visibility make drones useful tools in missions against government interests. They can be used for physical harm, harassment, or espionage, posing danger to classified intelligence and research, security and defense, elite technologies, physical premises, and personnel safety. DroneShield’s specialized technology is used by law enforcement, homeland security, military, and government facilities to reinforce their defense against hostile intentions.
DroneShield supplements existing security systems for stronger protection of government interests.
How DroneShield serves the public sector:
- Identifies consumer drone models that are undetectable by other methods like radar or radio
- Provides real-time monitoring and instant alerts
- Easily integrates into existing security operations
- Helps safeguard public safety, sensitive information, physical facilities, critical technologies, and weapons and artillery
- Retains alert data for use as digital evidence in legal proceedings
Government facilities are logical targets for espionage and terrorism. A single intrusion could have devastating effects on national security, public health or public safety. DroneShield’s acoustic technology compliments existing security systems at government sites. These facilities use DroneShield’s added protection for more thorough surveillance, helping them more effectively neutralize potential threats.
Local, state, and federal law enforcement recognize the wide range of uses for drone technology in crime. Detection is an important part of their response to drones attempting to disrupt, disable or illegally monitor law enforcement operations. DroneShield helps police guard against espionage or sabotage with early detection of suspicious drone presence.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) realizes the potential for drone use in missions to undermine our national security. Enemies can deploy UASs to monitor security operations, smuggle contraband across U.S. borders, capture sensitive information, or transport and detonate destructive payloads. DroneShield aids DHS with early identification of drones that threaten the security of our nation and its borders.
Government uses Droneshield in response to tactics by terrorists or foreign enemy states that lack traditional air forces or sophisticated resources. Legacy counter-drone systems do not detect consumer-grade aircrafts. Because of this, enemies could use these drone types for surveillance, target spotting, or delivery and detonation of payloads. DroneShield compliments the military’s existing detection methods, helping our armed forces strengthen their defense against airborne threats.
Prisons face challenges from smugglers using drones to deliver drugs, weapons, cell phones and other contraband onto facility grounds. As a result, drone detection is critical to maintaining the highest standard of security. Prisons integrate DroneShield into their zone-based alarm systems to achieve consistent, complete monitoring of their perimeters, airspace and centralized facilities. Its alerts give advanced warning of drone activity, allowing law enforcement to quickly counteract threats to the security, safety and mission of the facility.
DroneShield helps prisons protect against the use of drones for contraband smuggling.
DroneShield consists of a small device mounted near exterior and interior peripheries, which you can maintain remotely. It contains a database of acoustic signatures unique to drones commonly used in smuggling, and is linked to a browser-based interface to let you view local acoustic activity in real time. Once a drone is detected, DroneShield instantly alerts via SMS, email, or through your existing alarm system.
Why prisons use DroneShield to safeguard correctional facilities:
- Gives advanced warning of consumer-grade drones commonly used by smugglers and other unauthorized users
- Contributes to more comprehensive surveillance through monitoring of air space as well as ground perimeters
- Supplements and integrates with existing security systems for swift law enforcement response
- Preserves data from alerts for use as digital evidence in legal proceedings
Our omnidirectional microphone provides 180-degree coverage of local acoustic activity. Small size and multiple color options allow for inconspicuous installation. An all-weather design withstands extreme outdoor conditions and distinguishes common environmental noise sources from drone activity. Sensors can be configured remotely using DroneShield User Interface. Ideal for suburban and urban environments.
Benefits of DroneShield Omnidirectional Sensor:
- Broad coverage: Provides 180-degree range of detection
- Inconspicuous: Simple, downsized design allows for discreet installation
- Designed for outdoor accuracy: Weather-resistant and filters common environmental noise
- Convenient: Remotely configurable using DroneShield User Interface
The DroneShield® Long-Range Sensor offers extended-area detection up to 10 times as far as our standard omnidirectional sensor. A narrow, 30-degree beam reaches up to 1km in length, providing detection coverage up to 500 yards above ground at maximum length. Device includes 2-foot dish designed for mounting to standard cell antenna base station masts. Ideal for industrial installations for detection over longer distance. Sensors can be configured remotely using The DroneShield® User Interface. During design, DroneShield® can advise on number of sensors necessary to achieve your desired scope of coverage.
Benefits of the DroneShield® Long-Range Sensor:
- Far reaching: Concentrated, extended-range detection up to 1km
- Convenient: Remotely configurable using The DroneShield® User Interface
- Durable: Weather-resistant
- Accurate: Able to distinguish drone activity from common environmental noise sources
DroneShield On-Site Processor collects audio data from DroneShield sensors and compares it to known acoustic signatures in our loaded database, without requiring internet connection. When it finds a match, the Processor issues instant alerts via SMS, email, or alarm systems through JSON, XML, or dry contact relays. Designed for use with both Omnidirectional and Long-Range sensors. Each Processor is able to support up to 20 sensors.
Benefits of DroneShield On-Site Processor:
- Versatile: Does not require internet connection (note: optional internet connection may be activated by the user for technical support and periodic drone database updates). Ideal for situations where internet connection is not possible or desired
- Accurate: Same precise identification of known acoustic signatures as our cloud based products
- Real Time: Instantly notifies you of drone activity
DroneShield User Interface
Our browser-based monitoring application that lets you view and control DroneShield’s detection activity. A visual and audio interface delivers live readings from DroneShield sensors, providing real-time visibility to surrounding acoustic activity. User Interface is accessible from any standard web browser, including mobile device portals. Remote access to DroneShield sensors allows you to check statuses, listen to sensor audio, respond to real-time alerts, and configure your system from anywhere.
DroneShield User Interface displays alert information and other critical sound and system data. Response is coordinated through distribution lists that you control.
Benefits of DroneShield User Interface:
- Scalable: Platform is built on aback-end infrastructure that scales to any size
- Immediate: Reports live, ongoing activity
- Flexible: Can be used for low-cost, single-sensor residential protection or enterprise-level installations
- Convenient: Can be accessed and configured remotely from any web browser, wherever there is Internet connectivity
- Compatible: Easily integrates into existing security systems
User Interface is included with purchase of any DroneShield detection system.